Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
After reading carefully all of our return restrictions, now you are sure your item(s) is able to return, please follow these steps:
- Send us an email noticing your return request and your merchandise conditions including images and the reason why you want to return.
- Then we will review your request with your proof which you sent. If mistakes caused by us we will accept your return request and go to next step.
- Well packed your item(s) then go to the nearest USPS to send it back to us and make sure to fill in the correct address to return your products, 95 S State St, Salt Lake City, UT 84111, US. (Return shipping fee will be paid by customer)
- Please wait for our confirmation when we received your package, we’ll issue for a refund or exchange right after we receive and inspect your order.
Combining your shipping time, inspection time, and your bank’s credit processing time it could take 3-8 business days to have your refund issued and for your account to be accredited. Please contact us [email protected] anytime you need help or need to be well informed about other instructions that you may not understand.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 95 S State St, Salt Lake City, UT 84111, US.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at [email protected] for questions related to refunds and returns.